This policy (together with our terms of website use eyestorm.vlogacademy.com/tc and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which we The Vlog Academy (16 Willow court, Hove BN3 3GR, Email firstname.lastname@example.org) will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our site eyestorm.vlogacademy.com For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the data controller.
When you use our site, sign up to any of our courses or give us your consent according to our opt-in or sign-up forms, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
We have updated our policy according to the new GDPR requirements. If at any point you have any queries or complaints, do let us know and we will address the issue.
By signing up, you certify that you are 13 years or older (This is the age proposed in the Data Protection Bill for processing personal data)
THE DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Company name
- Phone number
- A User name
We don´t keep any other so called sensitive data. For specific training courses and programmes and on other specific occasions, we would ask you would opt in to give us your title, billing address.
For any purchases you make, we would take your payment card details only to process the payment as a financial agreement between us.
Where you are requested to set up a personal password, it´s your own responsibility to keep this safe.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Conduct surveys
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us directly by emailing email@example.com
If you do want to receive information from our carefully selected third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you, please tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- our own staff or subcontracted technical service units, administration support etc who work with our data
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you, and of course at any time, to be deleted from our records. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.